Have a picture taken with the team
Levante UD is giving the youngest season ticket holders the opportunity to be stars in the immediate run-up to the matches. "El Club de los Niños" (“The Children’s Club”) is rewarding the loyalty of our child season ticket holders by giving them the opportunity to jump onto the Ciutat de València pitch in the run-up to the match, to have an official photo taken with the Levante UD starting eleven, a protocol that began several seasons ago with the aim of offering a better service to our season ticket holders.
We remind you that the children will be registered for the said photo in strict order of arrival of the requesting emails, until the 15 available places are filled.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and supply the following information:
* Full name of the child
* Child season ticket number (for children from 5 to 12 years old)
* Name of the adult responsible for the child and season ticket number
* Contact telephone number for the adult
* Contact email for the adult
1. All child season ticket holders aged 5-12 years old who have their own 22-23 season pass can have the photo taken for FREE
2. Children aged 2-4 years old can also have the photo taken for FREE, as long as their parents or grandparents have a season ticket for the 22-23 season.
3. Children who are non-season ticket holders (5-12 years old) or children (2-4 years old) whose parents and grandparents do not have a Levante UD 22-23 season pass, can also participate in the experience, at a cost of 30 euros.
4. A SINGLE LIST will be drawn up of the registered children, and a maximum of 15 children from 2 to 12 years of age can be photographed on each matchday, the first 15 on the list of the ages indicated above being chosen for each fixture.
5. Each matchday the children chosen in strict order of registration will be contacted via email, at least 72 hours before the game. In the event that on the assigned day it is impossible for the child to participate in the photo, the interested parties must send an email again requesting registration for the photo which will once again form part of the SINGLE LIST for the season (the place will not be reserved for the following matchday).
6. To be able to take part in the official photograph, all children must be dressed in the official game shirt or the complete kit. The first, second and third kits are all valid, as well as the official goalkeeper kit, regardless of the season to which said kit corresponds. No other Levante UD sportswear will be valid.
7. The parents or guardians of the children who will be photographed must sign an authorisation form for the photo to be taken and for its publication in the club's official media outlets. The said authorisation will be sent to them by email, as a document attached to the notification of the assigned match, and it must be handed to the Levante UD staff just before the photo is taken. Any child who is not carrying the signed authorisation will not be able to participate in the photo.
8. All the children together with one adult responsible for him or her must arrive at the garage door (without number) located in the Gol Alboraya area (Av. Hermanos Machado- Ronda Norte), adjacent to Gate 45.
9. 45 minutes before the start of each game, the children will be picked up at this same door. Any children who are not in that area by that time will not be able to appear in the official photograph even if they have been previously registered.
10. Each child may enter the stadium accompanied by one adult. Levante UD staff will direct both of them to an area set up inside the stadium for them.
11. Both the child and the adult must follow the instructions given by the Levante UD staff, otherwise they could lose the right to participate in the photo.
12. At the end of the photo session, the children and their companions must leave the stadium again through the same access area in order to be able to re-enter the stadium, each one with their season ticket through their usual gate.
13. The photo taken at each game will be sent free of charge via email to all participants, as a courtesy to season ticket holders and as a memento of the occasion.