I. Definition & function of cookies
What are cookies? Cookies are files that are downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Among other things, cookies enable a website to store and retrieve information on the browsing habits of users and on their equipment. Depending on the information that they contain and the way in which equipment is used, they may also be used to recognise users.
II. Types of cookie
1. Owner-dependent cookies:
1. First-party Cookies: These are cookies sent to the user's terminal from the host computer or domain from which the service requested by the user is provided.
2. Third-party Cookies: These are cookies sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain not managed by the host but by a separate organisation that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
2. Duration-based Cookies:
1. Session Cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user is visiting a website.
2. Persistent Cookies: In these cookies, data are stored on the terminal and can be accessed by the controller of the cookie for a pre-set time that may range from a few minutes to several years.
3. Purpose-based Cookies:
1. Analytics Cookies: These are processed by us or by third parties to enable us to determine user numbers, measure and conduct statistical analyses of how users use the service offered. The analysis covers how you use our website, with a view to improving performance in offering you products and services.
2. Advertising Cookies: These help to maximise effectiveness in the management of advertising spaces included by the host on the website, app or platform that provides the service requested, based on criteria such as published content and how often ads are shown.
3. Behavioural advertising cookies: These help to maximise effectiveness in the management of advertising spaces included by the host on the website, app or platform that provides the service requested. These cookies store information about user behaviour obtained via continuous observation of browsing habits, making it possible to develop a specific profile for showing advertising based on this. When you visit a website or open an email message where an advertisement or promotion for our products is published it is possible that cookies may be installed that serve subsequently to show you advertising related to your search, to facilitate the monitoring of our advertisements in regard, for instance, to how many times they are seen, where the appear, at what times they are seen, etc.
4. Technical Cookies: These are cookies that enable users to browse a website, platform or application and use the various options or services offered their, e.g. monitoring traffic and data communication, identifying sessions, accessing restricted areas, remembering the items in order, handling order purchase processes, submitting registrations and applications for participation in events, using security features during browsing, storing content for the distribution of videos or audio and sharing content via social media.
5. Personalisation Cookies: These enable users to access services with general, predefined characteristics based on a number of criteria at user terminals, e.g. language, type of browser used to access the service, regional settings from which the service is accessed, etc.
III: Cookies used on the websites of LEVANTE U.D.
On the website of LEVANTE (hereinafter called LEVANTE U.D.) we normally use those cookies which are strictly necessary to maintain the session.
IV. Cookies management tool.
This website uses Google Analytics.
Google Analytics is a free web analytics service offered by Google that mainly enables website owners to learn how users interact with their sites. It also enables cookies on the site domain where you are located and uses a set of cookies named "__utma" and "__utmz" to gather information anonymously and draw up reports on website trends without identifying individual users.
V. Informed Consent
VI. Disabling and deleting cookies
You may enable, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings on the browser installed on it. If you do not permit the installation of cookies it is possible that you may be unable to access some sections of our websites.
For more information on blocking cookies, see the following links:
Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
In the Tools menu, select "Internet Options". Click on the Privacy tab. Use the slider to configure your privacy settings. There are 6 positions that enable you to set what cookies are installed: Block all cookies, High, Medium High, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
For more information consult Microsoft support or the Help tab on your browser.
Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
In the Tools menu, select "Options". Select Privacy on the table of options. In the pull-down menu select 'Use custom settings for history'. This will show the cookies options, which you can enable or disable by marking the relevant boxes.
For more information, consult Mozilla support or the Help tab on your browser.
Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced settings -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
In the Settings menu, select 'Show advanced settings' at the bottom of the page. Select 'Content Settings' under Privacy
The top part of the page that appears provides information on cookies and allows you to set which cookies you want. It also enables you to delete any cookie stored at the time.
For more information, consult Google support or the Help tab on your browser.
Safari: Preferences -> Security.
In the Settings menu, select "Preferences". Open the Privacy tab. Select the desired option in the 'Block Cookies' section. Remember that the full functionality of the site and certain specific functions may not be available after you disable cookies.
For more information, consult Apple support or the Help tab on your browser.
VII. Updates and changes in Privacy/Cookies Policy:
The Cookies Policy for the Levante, U.D. website may be modified in line with the requirements of legislation and regulations or to adapt the policy to the instructions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to check it regularly.
Any significant changes made to this Cookies Policy will be reported to users via the website or by email in the case of registered Users.