Levante UD and the Levante 'Cent Anys' Foundation have decided to establish the following preventative measures in accordance with the recommendations from the health authority in the Spanish Government regarding COVID-19, added to those made by the RFEF and LaLiga. These measures are:
- Training sessions for Levante UD, Levante UD Femenino, Levante UD Femenino B, Atlético Levante and Levante UD Indoor Football will take place as closed sessions from today until at least Monday 23rd March. With regard to media coverage, the club will provide photos and videos from the men’s first team sessions.
- All interviews and press conferences in any area of the club are also suspended until at least 23rd March. The communication department will provide the media with news from the different teams in the club.
- There will be no press conferences with players and coaching staff in the press room or in the mixed zone on match day when the stadium is closed. The communication department will provide the media with news from the different teams in the club.
- At the moment, Levante UD has no choice but to pospone all external institutional events, commercial and promotional events related to the first team, B-team, Women’s team and indoor football team
- Training sessions for all teams in the Academy, both men and women’s teams, have been suspended as from today until at least 23rd March.
- Training sessions in all areas of the Levante UD ‘Cent Anys’ Foundation as well as all sporting activity have been suspended as from today until at least 23rd March.
- Following the measures recommended by the Ministry of Health and the directives of medical services, Levante UD has produced an internal document for all club employees setting out preventative guidelines to try and mitigate this health emergency.
Levante UD appreciate everyone’s understanding and collaboration in confronting this exceptional situation and will notify any changes as they occur.